- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
Business consultancy that is specialised in the management of NGOs. Hereby, the institutions are strengthened, communication strategies are executed and resources are developed which will contribute to the positioning and sustainability of the institution.
Activities of the Internship Company / Institution
- Develop communication strategies for NGOs
- Create a sustainable fundraising
- Formation of the internal organisation of the NGOs and supporting them with the implementation
NGO and non-profit organisation
Your responsibilities at the internship
- Assistance in the design of communication plans
- Management of Social-Media
- E-Mail marketing
- Design of websites
Start:You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: 8-12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
Reference code: CBA-152.2
Special feature: Also possible as last minute offer! Suitable for school-leavers. No previous knowledge necessary!
Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program