The curriculum provides students with a rich introduction to historical and present-day France through course work and diverse cocurricular activities that may include cultural exchanges with local students, food-tastings, and walking tours. NYU staff mem
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Students with limited background in the French language enroll in program I, where all courses except for language courses are taught in English. For students proficient in the language, program II offers a variety of courses taught in French.
All students may take courses in the French University System (Paris I, III, VII, X) and at four specialty schools.
The curriculum provides students with a rich introduction to historical and present-day France through course work and diverse cocurricular activities that may include cultural exchanges with local students, food-tastings, and walking tours. NYU staff members plan day trips for students to places like Chantilly, Giverny, and Versailles and weekends away to the Loire Valley, Mont-Saint-Michel, and La Rochelle.
Need- and merit-based scholarships are available
- Setting Description:
- The NYU Paris academic center is a charming ensemble of 19th- century residential buildings on the rue de Passy near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero in the exclusive 16th arrondissement. It comprises classrooms, a student lounge, a lecture hall, a reading room, computer lab, and outdoor garden. Housing options include studios, shared apartments, and homestays with local Parisian families.
- The most up-to-date tuition is available at our website
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program