- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Location: London, UK Tentative Dates: January 7-21, 2020 Learn to make music business expansion plans for all sizes and types of music companies in a global context by applying market-trend data, sensitivity to local cultures, and knowledge of a wide range of music. Examine current global music management strategies through lectures by music industry leaders and NYU faculty, live music field trips, conduct independent market research, and match music to new audiences.
- MPAMB-GE 2207 Section 095 (Class # 19887) - Global Music Management (3 Points)
Please note, due to numbering changes, the current course number (above) does not match the course number on previous years' materials. Offered through Music and Performing Arts Professions Faculty: Catherine Moore, PhD, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Music and Performing Arts Professions
- Steinhardt Graduate Tuition Fee (3 credits) - $5,385
- Graduate Registration and Services Fees - $651
- Housing Fee - $700
- Activity Fee - $400
- GeoBlue International Health Insurance - Included
Estimated Direct Cost Total - $7,136
- Setting Description:
- Housing arranged in partnership with NYU London in university residence halls. Group accommodations begin on January 5 and end the morning of January 18. Special activities include lectures by British music industry executives and live shows at London night clubs.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program