Financial managers look out for the financial health of their organizations. A degree in Financial Management from National University prepares you for a position in this field and its related areas.
- La Jolla, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Financial Planning
- Program Description:
Financial managers look out for the financial health of their organizations. A degree in Financial Management from National University prepares you for a position in this field and its related areas. The program provides practical and theoretical training in financial decision-making and the creation of wealth through the art and science of managing financial resources. As the role of financial managers has changed with the advance of technology, so have the expectations of the role. This program provides not only a broad perspective of the global economic and financial environment, but also training in the latest advancements to produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for long-term financial goals. Rather than just monitoring a company’s finances, you’ll get hands-on training in data analysis and learn ways to advise senior managers on how to maximize profits. You’ll learn to understand the financial objectives of your organization and to apply quantitative, qualitative, and problem-solving skills in order to achieve those objectives. The program also explores the range of tax laws and regulations that affect the business world.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Understand the ethical, legal, and global issues that impact finance
- Explore theoretical and practical aspects of corporate finance and financial markets
- Understand how to drive corporate long-term projects using capital budgeting techniques
- Learn to evaluate the wide variety of financial products and services available to business today
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- State, federal, and other financial aid are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program