- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Psychology
- Program Description:
Purpose of the programme is to prepare high qualified psychologists-consultants for business organizations with deep psychological knowledge in marketing and human resource management, reasonable in economical and juridical basics of business development, able to implement their professional competencies for efficiency of business organization and for improvement of personnel wellbeing.
- 3420 EUR. Tuition fees for academic year 2021-2022 will be confirmed in the beginning of March, 2021 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania.
Additional Program Information
- All Mykolas Romeris University programs are accredited by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in psychology. English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not have IELTS or TOEFL certificates. For Admission Procedure and Application Deadlines plese refer to Mykolas Romeris University webpage.
- Scholarships Description:
- All available scholarships ccan be found at University website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program