- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
As a Study Abroad student at Murdoch, you will have a wide choice of subjects across the disciplines offered here on campus, enabling the transfer of credit to your home institution by choosing required subjects by your home University or allowing you to deepen or broaden your educational experience by studying subjects not available to you at home.
If you decide Murdoch is for you and want to apply, we will assist you in providing information on our subjects for your University and Advisors necessary to help assist in the credit evaluation process.
As part of your Study Abroad semester, you will also take part in our comprehensive social program which is just for our Study Abroad and Exchange students so that you can really make the most of your time here in Perth. We organise many activities such as day trips, BBQ’s, movies nights and so on. We also organise a 10-Day camping expedition in remote Western Australia, which truly is a unique experience. This fun-filled bus trip, to the rugged North West of Western Australia, covers close to 4,000 kilometres or 2,500 miles across plains of wild flowers and the vast outcrop that is outback Australia. On this trip you will meet the dolphins at Monkey Mia in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area, visit Ningaloo Reef, home to some 500 species of fish, and hike the spectacular gorges of Karijini National Park.
As well as our social program, we have dedicated staff here at Murdoch who will assist you with any questions and ensure you are best prepared before your departure, supported during your semester and farewelled on your departure back home.
- Setting Description:
- Located in Perth, Murdoch gets the privilege of enjoying gorgeous West Coast sunsets, beautiful white sandy beaches and scenic natural landscapes, as well as a cosmopolitan city setting, with blue skies and sunny climate almost all year round, it offers the perfect balance between city life and beach life. Perth, the capital of Western Australia, is home to 2.2 million people and enjoys more hours of sunshine than any capital city in Australia. Perth is a safe and friendly city and it been voted the 7th most livable city in the world according to the Economist 2017 magazine’s global livability survey.
- In 2019, AUD$6,900 per semester for up to 12 Murdoch Credit Points.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Murdoch University International Welcome Scholarship
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program