- East Peoria, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Welding, Welding, Welding, Welding, Welding
- Program Description:
- The primary objective of the Journeyman Welder Program is to train students to be proficient in a number of welding techniques such as SMAW and TIG processes, MIG and Flux Core for use in pipe welding and manufacturing applications. Courses highlight field and shop safety, pipe fitting skills, basic blueprint readings and more. The Journeyman Welder Program also provides students with the time and space necessary to develop their skills in order to gain entry level employment in the welding field.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- MTI is approved by the United States Department of Education to participate in the Federal Financial Aid Program. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program