- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education Leadership & Administration
- Program Description:
Middlesex University Dubai offers you the opportunity to undertake a part-time, postgraduate degree directly related to your work in the educational field. The programme's individual design is aimed at helping you achieve change in an educational field of your choosing, whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or indeed anyone with a professional interest in education. Therefore it is relevant to all levels of the education spectrum: including primary, secondary and tertiary education. The courses cover a wide range of educational theory and practice, and introduce you to educational research methods.
The MA Education offers you the unique ability to choose your area of specialisation through opting for the MA Education (Leadership and Management), the MA Education (Teaching and Learning) or MA Education (Framework for TESOL. Practice). The initial areas of study are the same in each case so you can choose your area of specialisation in your dissertation.
The MA Education research process prioritises problem-solving, with a strong emphasis on design as the medium of change. The application of theory is channelled through models relevant to education, leadership and management. Strategies relevant to action theory and discourse will greatly assist you in structuring your project/dissertation, which owes much of its success to collaborative sessions with tutors and other students. You will also have ample opportunity to relate your studies to your own professional practice as you complete the assignments in the programme.
Why Choose the MA Education
- Flexible and collaborative learning environment and choice of pathway
- Opportunity to study in a rich, diverse and cultural stimulating setting
- Academic staff who are actively engaged in research and current debates
- Strong links with schools, research centres and other educational institutions
- Opportunities for continued professional development through conference presentations and educational forums
- Educational expertise brought into the classroom by the inclusion of eminent guest speakers
- 13699 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- Minimum second class honours degree (UK) or above, or overseas equivalent qualification is required. Currently employed or have work experience in an educational field is a must.
- Scholarships Description:
- Academic Excellence and Sports/Cultural Excellence Scholarships are provided for deserving students
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program