Illustrator is an existential program to master for all designers for them to produce professional Portfolios and presentations of their professional work as well as for people working in the advertisement industry making Graphic Design and illustrations.
- Malaga, Spain; Marbella, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- * 2 weeks Illustrator - 21 July to 1 August
* 2 weeks Illustrator + 3 weeks PhotoShop - 21 July to 22 August
Taught in English
5 days a week (Mon-Fri). Study Hours: 10:00 -15:00
Required Equipment: Laptop and software installed.
(You can download a trial version which is valid for 3 months or you can as a student at the Academy buy a student version of the program.)
We help you find good non expensive accommodation in Monda for the time of the length of your course.
The Students are welcome to bring a project of their own to be solved during the course.
Illustrator is an existential program to master for all designers for them to produce professional Portfolios and presentations of their professional work as well as for people working in the advertisement industry making Graphic Design and illustrations. The Illustrator Course at the Marbella Design Academy is created for all interested in learning how to make professional Graphic Design and illustrations using Adobe Illustrator.
When the Course has been completed you will receive a Marbella Design Academy - Certificate in: Illustrator (2 weeks) or in Illustrator + PhotoShop (5 weeks). At the end of this course Students will have learned how to develop a simple graphic project with Illustrator. The Students will acquire an overview on how main features of the program work by covering all the essential tools that are commonly used, developing a hands-on knowledge of their application on actual commercial use of the program. The Illustrator Course can be combined with the 3 weeks PhotoShop course.
- Setting Description:
- The academy operates from our beautiful, 2.000m2 building only 200m from the village of Monda, and 15km from the town of Marbella on the Costa del Sol, Spain. Our Summer Courses are shaped so you have both time to enjoy your holiday in our beautiful surroundings her in South of Spain, as well as having time to learn something useful. Holiday and Studies in one go! The afternoon and evenings are all yours. The beaches are stunning as is the night life in Marbella. Have fun and get smarter in your chosen course. This is a great way to spend your Holiday and to make new friends from all over the World.
- 400Euros per week Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for the Summer Course. You can enter on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months. Our Summer Courses are huge success. We hope to see you in July-August 2014.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program