- Cusco, Peru
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Work Types:
- Animals, Arts, Children, Construction, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, Social Services, Women's Rights
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months
- Program Description:
Volunteer in Peru with Love Volunteers! Take this opportunity to help local Peruvian communities and to share your knowledge and skills. Anyone can volunteer anytime in Peru with Love Volunteers. No matter what your background and interests are, there is sure to be a project for you.
Based in Cusco, volunteers can choose from health care projects, women's empowerment, teaching English, orphanage work, and more. Check out the Love Volunteers website for more information!
Current LV programs in Peru:
- Working with children
- Teaching and Education Programs
- Medical and Health Programs
- Disabilities Projects
Love Volunteers has been trusted by thousands of volunteers to travel abroad and immerse themselves in new cultures whilst providing help where it is really needed. Our focus is on providing meaningful, life-changing volunteering abroad programs in more than 40 developing countries worldwide. Every year we assist thousands of amazing volunteers from all over the world into short and long term voluntary service positions, and with hundreds of community-based development programs, we will have a program to suit your skills, in a place that will truly WOW you!
Here's why more and more people are choosing to become a LOVE VOLUNTEER!
Need - We work directly with local charities on grass-roots community development projects. Our focus is on providing support where it is really needed - not holidays! We keep volunteer numbers at sustainable levels to meet the needs of each project - not to increase revenue!
Impact - By becoming a Love Volunteer you are saying to the world that you are a REAL volunteer and your focus is on supporting people and communities in need. You're not just a tourist and your goals include much more than selfies and hangovers. Your contribution with LV will be real and measurable. You will change lives, and one of them will be your own!
Safety - Your safety is our top priority. We have personally visited and regularly audit all of our projects and accommodations so you can rest assured that your needs will be met, whilst getting the most out of your experience.
Support - With dedicated in-country teams, you know you will have 24/7 support right there when you need it - guaranteed! From simply questions to hospital trips, we will ensure you are supported throughout your placement.
Communication - We pride ourselves in our reputation as always being available when you need us, dealing with your questions quickly, and being prompt with all communications. We are here to help you help the world!
Value - We strive to make volunteering abroad affordable and accessible to everyone. Our program fees are lower, our registration fees are lower - and we encourage you to compare!
Security - We have placed thousands of international volunteers in meaningful voluntary service projects around the world. We have the experience and the reputation, so you know you are in good hands!
Friendship - One of the benefits of volunteering is that you'll meet new people and develop friendships that will last a lifetime. This is one of the true benefits of volunteering and we encourage you to make the most of the unique opportunity to develop these cross-cultural friendships.
Free time - We realize that everyone needs a break and encourage our volunteers to have a look around where and when possible. All you need to do is let us know what you want to do and we will do our very best to make it happen for you!
Join us on an affordable, safe and responsible voluntary service project in Peru for a truly memorable experience! Check out our website for more details!
- Setting Description:
- Volunteering abroad in Peru is the experience of a lifetime. No matter what program you choose, the magic of Peru's ancient history combined with its enchanting contemporary culture will have you hooked as soon as you arrive. Start your journey by choosing a volunteer program that will provide you with the structure you need and the freedom to immerse yourself in a vibrant, captivating location.
- LV Registration Fee + Program Fees from just $175/wk! USD. Included: Accommodation, Food, Airport Pickup, Orientation on Arrival and 24/7 In-Country Support. Not Included: Flights, Insurance, VISA, Vaccinations, Return Airport Transfers, In-Country Transport, Spending Money.
Additional Program Information
- Love Volunteers welcome all who wish to volunteer and give their time and energy to help improve the lives of others in a developing country. Whilst some programs require specific education, qualifications and experience, all applicants must first and foremost have a genuine willingness to help, show drive and initiative, and bring a positive 'can-do' attitude. If this sounds like you, we want you on the team!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program