- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
This program teaches students to prepare various payroll tax returns and income tax returns while learning how to use Microsoft Excel to perform accounting functions. The final stage of this program enables students to utilize computer applications to carry out accounting duties using QuickBooks and Excel.
Choose from either morning, afternoon or evening classes.
Choose length of the program: 54 weeks normal program or 36 weeks accelerated program.
Eligible international students can apply for employment authorization in their area of study through Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Be awarded a Certificate of Completion attesting to the successful completion of studies.
- Setting Description:
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 550. Los Angeles, CA 90010
- 9,540 USD. Books and other fees not included.
Additional Program Information
- For more information about our admission requirements, please visit our website.
- Scholarships Description:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program