We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Salamanca, Granada, Alicante, Nerja & Palma de Mallorca, Spain to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learnin
- Granada, Spain; Nerja, Spain; Salamanca, Spain; Alicante, Spain; Palma, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Spanish Courses in Spain for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Salamanca, Granada, Alicante, Nerja & Palma de Mallorca and ideal for students who want to learn Spanish from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Spanish and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Salamanca, Granada, Alicante, Nerja & Palma de Mallorca, Spain to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Spanish. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The school offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Alicante and is conveniently located on the most popular and celebrated promenade in the city, the Paseo de la Explanada. It runs parallel to the coast line and is just two minutes from the beach. There is a plethora of restaurants, cafes, bars along the Espanada and nearby. The nearby bus stop ‘Rambla Méndez Nuñez’ makes it easy for students to access the city. The Spanish School in Nerja is located in the very centre of town, housed in a typical Andalusian building with a good-sized tropical garden. It is only a few minutes’ walk from the local scenic beaches. Nearby, you will find all types of shops, boutiques, restaurants and night spots. The Spanish School in Nerja has 14 fully-equipped classrooms (interior and exterior). Special mention should be made of the garden, which is perfect for holding class or just relaxing during breaks at the outdoor cafeteria. A short stroll will bring you to the Schools Residence. Here, apart
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program