We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Cadiz, San Sebastian, Malaga, Marbella & Benalmadena, Spain to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning.
- Cadiz, Spain; Malaga, Spain; Marbella, Spain; San Sebastian, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Spanish Courses in Spain for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Cadiz, San Sebastian, Malaga, Marbella & Benalmadena and ideal for students who want to learn Spanish from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Spanish and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Cadiz, San Sebastian, Malaga, Marbella & Benalmadena, Spain to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Spanish. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The Spanish school in Cadiz is a modern school, situated in the best neighbourhood of Cadiz: Bahia Blanca, only a few metres from the beach, the old city walls and the town centre. It is a spacious and light building with 8 fully-equipped classrooms with audio-visual systems, interactive whiteboards, and air-conditioning. Facilities also include a multimedia room, conference room, wheelchair access, video library, Wi-Fi and computers. The Spanish school provides a pleasant atmosphere for students to study in and ensures they receive plenty of personal attention. Staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful and all teachers are qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. The school offers many different Spanish courses in San Sebastian and is located right next door to the modern Mundaiz Gym (students receive a discount) and the Cristina Enea Park. It is only a short distance from the district of Egia, with its numerous bars and restaurants. There is an open air terrace with snac
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program