- Cusco, Peru; Urubamba, Peru
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animals, Arts, Children, Construction, Disaster Relief, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, Social Services, Translation, Women's Rights
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
We offer customized internships for a variety of majors in the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas, between Cusco and Machu Picchu. Participants will have the unique opportunity to gain valuable international experience while improving their Spanish and making a positive impact for local Peruvians.
Based on your specific learning objectives, your university’s requirements, and our partner organization's overall goals, we will design a customized internship for you. There are a variety of internships available, suitable for almost any major. Please visit our website for more details. Live in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Explore Incan Ruins, Visit Machu Picchu & Cusco, Immerse yourself in the local language and culture.
Internships open to all majors * Visit Machu Picchu * Live in the Sacred Valley of the Incas * Gain valuable international work experience * Improve your Spanish * Immerse yourself in the Peruvian & Andean Cultures * Contribute to environmentally & socially responsible causes * Enhance your resume
- Setting Description:
- The program is located in Urubamba between Cusco and Machu Picchu in the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas. Participants live in Urubamba and have the opportunity to visit Cusco, Machu Picchu, Andean Communities and other towns within the Sacred Valley. This is a great location for those interested in hiking, outdoors activities, archeological sites, and Latin American culture.
- 2475 USD. $2,475+ Please visit our website for pricing according to dates and duration.
Additional Program Information