- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Finance, Finance
- Program Description:
A company must also be stable in financial terms – this applies for a medium-sized export-oriented company as well as for a large multinational business. You are responsible for this as a manager in the field of Finance & Accounting – especially in questions of planning, deploying and monitoring the company's financial resources.
During your studies you gain comprehensive knowledge which prepares you for confidently working in the international capital market. Furthermore, against the background of your respective business context, you learn how to deal with the planning, use and control of financial resources.
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in finance & accounting with the following courses:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Finance
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Setting Description:
- Bad Honnef: Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment software training in the computer training centre campus-wide Internet free of charge Library with databases for online research modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge the university's own restaurant "the anno" Berlin: modern study rooms with the latest presentation media campus-wide WLAN free of charge in-house library with databases for online research generously dimensioned lounges and studies access to all other student cafeterias and libraries in the capital
- 6590 EUR. Price per semester. Request our free brochure on our website and you will get a special coupon for saving the application fee.
Additional Program Information
- Bachelor´s degree (180 ECTS) Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system English, academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program