- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Academic study abroad in Florence Italy at ISTITUTO EUROPEO has been in business for 28 years now working with students from all around the world. We offer courses such as: Italian Language, Music, Vocal Techniques for Opera Singers, Intermediate/Advanced Piano, Operatic Repertory (with Piano Accompaniment), Music of Naples, Painting, Drawing, Architecture, International Business and providing quality international education opportunities that complement your academic curriculum with the international experience and skills tomorrow's employers desire
- Setting Description:
- Located in the historic center of Florence on the second floor of the palazzo Borgia Guicciardini Corsi Salviati at Via del Parione, 1, Istituto Europeo is steps away from the Arno River and minutes away from the infamous Duomo.
- Please see the website for more details. EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- ISTITUTO EUROPEO awards, more than 100 Italian Cultural Institutes, school or Universities, Consulates or Embassies, scholarships for a 100% reduction and scholarships for 50 % reduction in the cost of a 4L Intensive italian course (4/weeks 80 lessons).
Based on 2 Reviews
- Study Abroad |IE Academic Program Florence09/12/16A great school to learn Italian and to be immersed with many other cultures as well. Very small class sizes which is great for learning a language. I wish the school had more students (only about 20). The school does offer some great programs.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Study abroad in Florence | IE Academic Program09/12/16
When I was going to istituto Europeo to do my study abroad program I didn't know what to expect. I entered the room on the first day and it was just 6 of us during orientation. At first I was a little taken back, I was expecting a huge college program
with different students from different universities from the states; that wasn't it at all. Long story short I really enjoyed the classes being small, it really gave us the opportunity to get to know our teachers and get on a personal level with them (professionally). I really enjoyed my time abroad at istituto Europeo, I would recommend anyone to go.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend