- Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology
- Program Description:
ISA Internships provides opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally through a high-quality internship experience. We offer full-time, structured, unpaid internships throughout the globe with the option to receive academic credit in a wide variety of career fields.
Through our unique one-on-one advising session, we’ll learn about your area of study, qualifications, past work experiences and future goals. With this information, we’ll work together with our on-site staff and partners to find an internship placement that is the right fit for you.
In order to maximize your career-building internship, ISA provides every intern with access to a Professional Development Toolbox. The resources available in this toolbox will help you identify your skills and knowledge obtained abroad in order to communicate the value you offer to future employers.
Visit the ISA Internships website to learn more about:
- Sample internships in Shanghai
- What's Included in an ISA Internships program
- Academic Credit
- Prices & Dates
- Setting Description:
- Shanghai is one of the largest cities in the world with over 24 million people. It is the financial capital of China and a city of extreme historical significance. It has been a market city since the mid-11th Century and became a trading center for the world in 1842. By 1930, Shanghai was a world hub of trade and commerce. Shanghai is considered the crowning achievement of China's economic success in recent years, and showcased this success when it hosted the World Expo 2010.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- For details and eligibility, please visit: http://studiesabroad.com/admissions/documents/scholarships/study/isa-scholarships
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program