• General English classes are at the core of Rennert's Summer plus! program. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn® curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips
- Miami, United States
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- Designed for teenagers aged 13 to 17, Summer plus! blends English classes with optional electives in Art & Architecture, Dance, Fashion, Sports, Film, Broadway, Marine Environment or Leadership; creative workshops; memorable excursions and activities, and safe, comfortable accommodations at a prestigious college campus in New York and in the heart of Miami. Make friends. Have fun. Expand your English abilities. Build your résumé.
• General English classes are at the core of Rennert's Summer plus! program. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn® curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips in the Miami and South Florida areas.
• Classes are taught by highly qualified, experienced native-speaking teachers. In addition to their often impressive ESL credentials, many of Rennert's teachers have interesting backgrounds in acting, art, music, dance, sports, finance, film, law and information technology.
• The fascinating mix of creative people at Rennert makes the school a dynamic place, where people of all ages, interests and professional backgrounds meet and interact.
Program Fees Include
• 10 lessons per week of general English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
• 10 lessons per week in a plus! elective (Art & Architecture, Dance, Fashion, Sports, Film, Broadway, Marine Environment or Leadership)
• Creative workshops and exciting field trips related to the plus! option
• Fun activities and excursions to the best attractions each city has to offer • Excellent facilities with comfortable accommodations, full board weekdays, half board on the weekends and 24/7 security
• 24-hour-a-day supervision by teachers and staff from Rennert, a highly regarded school founded in 1973
• Certificate showing English level at the end of the program
- Setting Description:
• 10 lessons per week; Mondays to Fridays, one and a half hours per day
• Class hours are 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
• Small groups with a maximum of 15 students
• Ample speaking time with more attention from the instructor
• Three levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced
• Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations
• Certificate upon course completion
- From 1,500 USD
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program