Why choose our program?
To meet people your age from other countries To see unique places and historic sites, and improve your Polish To get the feel of studying at Poland's oldest university
- Krakow, Poland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Take a great opportunity and study in Poland's historic capital of Krakow at the Jagiellonian University, Poland's oldest university! Juniors study Polish language and culture. Every day has a different theme and activity. All levels of Polish are available!
Why choose our program?
- To meet people your age from other countries
- To see unique places and historic sites, and improve your Polish
- To get the feel of studying at Poland's oldest university, whose alumni include Nicolaus Copernicus and Pope John Paul II
- To become familiar with Polish traditions and customs
- To have fun!
- Explore the beauty of Polish culture and language
- Discover the fine Polish landscapes
- Learn about great and famous Poles
- Spend an unforgettable vacation in Krakow
• The Jagiellonian University was founded in 1364 and is the oldest university in Poland and the second oldest university north of the Alps. Located in Krakow, Poland; the Jagiellonian University offers a unique opportunity not only to study Polish language, culture and society, but also to experience over 600 years of its history, magnificent architecture, and art. • Accreditation: The Jagiellonian University is accredited by the Polish Ministry of Education and it is recognized as one of the top public universities in Central Europe. • Jagiellonian University graduates have been accepted into graduate programs around the world. • Jagiellonian University credits have been readily accepted at schools across Europe and the United States.
- Setting Description:
- Polish Course Description:
PLI Intensive Polish Language 9:45am - 1:30 pm An intensive language course designed to build a firm linguistic foundation: 45 hours, 3 credits.
On the first day of the program participants are tested to be placed one of eight levels from survival polish to native speaker. Level changes and group transfers are possible within two to three days after the placement test. Later transfers are possible after a consultation with the Director of the Polish Language Program.
- 2,232 USD - all inclusive program fee
Program Fees Include:
- Tuition and fees
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 24-hour supervision by qualified education professionals
- Accommodation in a double room with bathroom
- Board - three meals a day
- An official transcript from Jagiellonian University
- 45 hours of language instruction provid
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program