Combine an Internship Program with Spanish Course: Language skills in an everyday professional environment, this is the magic formula if you want to improve your linguistic abilities, intensify your intercultural skills and simultaneously gain new work e
- Valencia, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- AIP is a Spanish Language and Cultural Institute located in the historical town of Valencia. We offer you the opportunity to discover Valencia, one of the most beautiful cities in Spain! The Spanish Language instruction at AIP Spanish School in Spain is available at all levels, with a curriculum specifically developed to meet your particular needs. In addition, cultural activities, such as excursions and field trips are arranged to enhance classroom learning. Furthermore, social activities with native students are organized for you to fully experience the Spanish life in Valencia.
Combine an Internship Program with Spanish Course: Language skills in an everyday professional environment, this is the magic formula if you want to improve your linguistic abilities, intensify your intercultural skills and simultaneously gain new work experience. Besides, by having the courage to go abroad you show initiative, which employers like. By practising the language while intering in a Spanish firm you do not only increase your language skills, you also learn to adapt to new ways of working in an international context and a new culture. This is not only a personal enrichment but also a great asset which the best head-hunters look for!
Requirements for the Internship:
- Be younger than 30 years old
- A minimum of one week of intensive language courses in Valencia is required for those with a high-intermediate level of Spanish (Level B1 in the European Framework of Reference). If you have lower skills, you must extend the Language Courses in Valencia for the necessary period. Please consider a minimum of eight weeks to acquire an intermediate level of Spanish if you are a complete beginner (preferably 10 weeks). And remember, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING until you know the company where you will be doing your internship. This is our way of assuring that you have decided upon the most convenient internship.
- Finally, you should have an open and social character, and should adapt to the profile the collaborating company requires. In exchange, you will enhance your knowledge of Spanish, get to know Spanish business culture and acquire useful intercultural soft skills, which will be very valuable for your personal and professional development.
- Setting Description:
- Structure of the Standard Course:
- 4 lessons a day or 20 lessons a week
- Starting dates: Any Monday (except beginners)
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from complete beginners to very advanced
- Hours per day: 4 hours (including 20-minute break)
- From Monday to Friday
- Duration: minimum 2 weeks to any number of weeks
- 245 USD per week
- Level test
- Course materials
- Programme of social & cultural activities of approximately 6 -10 hours per week
- Access to all the school facilities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program