• Starting Dates Intensive Course / Work experience: Every 1st Monday of each month, all year round • Lessons per week : optional 20 hours of General Spanish classes • Duration: 12 weeks (4 weeks Spanish + 8 weeks work experience) or minimum 8 weeks work
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality
- Program Description:
- • Participating in an internship is the key link between your studies and becoming a member of the 'real' working world. An even more valuable asset is the ability to work in a foreign country and interact in a foreign language. Come join our Spanish + Internship program and combine two essential experiences into one enriching and edifying adventure!
• This exciting program will allow you to learn Spanish (or improve your existing skills) in a professional environment and learn about daily Spanish life, business and culture first-hand, with the added bonus of serving as an excellent CV-builder.
• Starting Dates Intensive Course / Work experience: Every 1st Monday of each month, all year round • Lessons per week : optional 20 hours of General Spanish classes • Duration: 12 weeks (4 weeks Spanish + 8 weeks work experience) or minimum 8 weeks work experience
• Levels: Minimum intermediate Spanish level required
• Special requirements: Minimum age 18 years old; It is mandatory to take out civil liability and medical/accidents insurance.
• Notes: Students may take 4 weeks of Intensive Spanish before entering the workplace. Enforex provides placement, assessment, orientation, training and support for interns during the work study. Preferred placement choice must be communicated to Enforex at least one month before course commences in order to give them enough time to organise your placement.
• Lesson Duration: 55 min.
• Class Size: Max. 10 students per Spanish class, average 5-6
• Students who wish to participate but do not possess with the required level may enroll in any of our general Spanish courses for as long as it takes to reach an appropriate workplace fluency in spoken and written to Spanish.
Optional 4 week Genral Intensive Spanish:
Specifically designed to suit the largest amount of people possible, this is an open-ended program that can be taken for any amount of time spanning from one week to a full year. Flexible to the core, the course can be started any month of the year, with prices varying according to the duration chosen.
• Starting Dates: Every Monday of the year
• Lessons per week: 20
• Duration from 1 to 12 weeks
• Levels: All levels, from beginner to advanced
• Lesson Duration 55 min
• Class Size: Max. 10 students per Spanish class
- Setting Description:
- Program Fees Include:
• Only one application • Language course if selected • Training + information • Evaluation • Assessment and orientation • A full or part time internship working with professionals in the field selected • Support and contact with ENFOREX
- 100 EUR a week,intenship fee placement.