General course in Spanish language, culture and civilization for adults of all nationalities, imparted using the communicative method, with emphasis laid on the performance of tasks that enable real communication processes to be practiced and the res
- Nerja, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Structure of the course: 20 hours per week. Maximum of 10 students per group. Duration: 1 to 32 weeks. Minimum age: 16 years old. Course timetable: mornings or afternoons. All levels. Discounts for extended stays!
We should like to introduce you to our school, the Escuela de Idiomas Nerja, and acquaint you with the range of available courses, along with the numerous cultural activities and various accommodation options, all of which we are sure will meet your demands and more than rise to your expectations.
We suggest that you come and stay in Nerja, a lovely seaside town brimming with attractions, to learn our language and get to know our culture and customs -in the very best of settings, namely, a relaxed, professional and yet family-like atmosphere. Enjoy learning Spanish in delightful natural surroundings, with beaches, mountains and a year-round subtropical climate.
General course in Spanish language, culture and civilization for adults of all nationalities, imparted using the communicative method, with emphasis laid on the performance of tasks that enable real communication processes to be practiced and the respective language skills - speaking, reading, writing and listening - to be put to use.
Structure of the course:
- 20 hours per week
- Maximum of 10 students per group
- Duration: 1 to 32 weeks
- Course timetable: mornings or afternoons
- All levels
On the 1st day of the courses students will be given:
- A classification test
- Timetable with the names of the teachers and classroom
- Materials for the course
- An introduction by our Coordinators
- Program of activities
- Student manual
Additional Activities for Extra Cost:
- Outing to the prehistoric caves of Nerja and the picturesque towns in the vicinity, such as Frigiliana and Almunecar
- Day-trips to Granada, Seville, Malaga and Cordoba
- Three-day trip to Morocco
- Sports activities: beach volleyball and horseback riding ?
- Social life: school parties, "tapas tour", Spanish films and other interesting events
- Seminars on Spanish culture and civilization
- Salsa and flamenco courses
- Cookery classes and wine tasting
- Setting Description:
Program Fees Include:
- Written test of students' initial level
- Oral test of students' initial level
- Course presentation and classification by level. Every Monday, based on a morning timetable
- Welcome and presentation of activities program. Every Monday, based on an afternoon timetable
- Continuous assessment
- Certificate and Diploma (of a personal and private nature)
- Seminars on Spanish Culture and Civilisation
- School parties
Price from 222€ a week!
Save on All your weeks from the very first week!
- 372 EUR for 2 weeks
- 522 EUR for 3 weeks
- 672 EUR for 4 weeks
- 140 EUR for each additional week up to 12 weeks
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program