Structure & Requirements of the General Spanish Course:Contextual lessons are balanced to ensure that students improve their ability to apply language structures (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) for authentic communication and improve
- El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
The course consists of 20 lessons per week + 10 hours of cultural activities, from Monday to Friday. Minimum duration is 2 weeks. Course is offered at all levels. Discounts for extended stays!
6 Details that make us different:
- We are open on nearly all national and local holidays
- We offer free picks ups and drops offs at Jerez airport and El Puerto train and bus station (This service is available ONLY on Sunday’s, the day before the Spanish courses start)
- Our Spanish teachers stay in our cultural residence with our students
- Our innovative “libro de los records” sets challenges for students to use Spanish outside of class
- Our fresh approach to learning!
- Our cultural residence prices are enticing to students
Structure & Requirements of the General Spanish Course:Contextual lessons are balanced to ensure that students improve their ability to apply language structures (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) for authentic communication and improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Starting dates: Any Monday
- From Monday to Friday
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- All levels from absolute beginners (A1) to proficiency (C2)
- 20 classes + 5 day social and cultural events of min. 10 hour duration per week
- 2 hours classes in the morning, 2 hours classes in afternoon including 15 minute break in between
- Small groups!Average class size 4-6 students, maximum class size of 8 students
- Duration: Minimum 2 weeks
- Lesson duration: 50 minutes
El Puerto de Santa Maria is ideally located for the perfect Spanish language holiday experience in the idyllic setting of Cádiz province. Its close proximity to other major cities such as Cádiz, Seville, Malaga and Gibraltar makes day trips and and further traveling easy! Its beaches, restaurants, bars and nightlife are famous throughout Andalusia and Spain for its almost exclusively Spanish based tourist industry meaning there is a vibrant and authentic Spanish culture that students can immerse in. We know that language classes are only part of a language course. An equally important part is the cultural exposure a student receives during their course!
- Setting Description:
Program Fees Include:
- Placement Test
- All books included
- Free Internet access
- Program of social and cultural activities
- Free weekly language and activity workshops (minimum 5 cultural activities per week for a minimum of 10 hours)
- Access to all the school facilities
- Free picks ups and drops offs at Jerez airport and El Puerto train and bus station
- One of the lowest registrations fees, 25 Euros, of any Spanish Course provider and absolutely no additional costs for textbooks etc
- A Spark SnapFax that will give you discounts in the local area. Dedicated Spark staff there for all your needs. Our staff consists not only dynamic and innovative Spanish teachers and management and admin staff but also a Spark cultural and events coordinator and Sparkville responsible to make sure you stay is the smoo
Price from: 175€ a week
Save on All your weeks from the very first week!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program