Visit Munich, Germany & Innsbruck, Austria & Venice & Verona, Italy & Geneva, Switzerland & Reims & Paris, France & London, United Kingdom
- Munich, Germany; Reims, France; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Paris, France; Innsbruck, Austria; Venice, Italy; Verona, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Visit 6 countries in 22 days! Summer Europe is perfect for undergraduate and graduate students who are looking to gain international business experience while setting themselves apart in the workforce after graduation. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices used in a variety of European cities. Most importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
- Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
- Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your career by experiencing international policies, political climates, and international business environments while building confidence, cultural understanding, and an ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.
Summer Europe Highlights:
- Visit 6 countries in 22 days
- Experience cultural activities, free time to explore, and a variety of European Cities
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and more
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as BMW, the World Trade Organization, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: finance, business, marketing, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security