Invest in your future and learn valuable skills, methods and interrelationships over the course of six semesters in the areas of: Business psychology General psychology Statistics Psychological diagnostics Pedagogical psychology Methods and evaluat
- Koeln, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The study path is appropriate for those who are interested in human behavior in an economic context and who prefer to think outside the box.
Invest in your future and learn valuable skills, methods and interrelationships over the course of six semesters in the areas of: Business psychology General psychology Statistics Psychological diagnostics Pedagogical psychology Methods and evaluation International Human Resource Management Consumer, Market and Media Psychology Foreign Language Skills Business Consulting Case Studies Personal and Social Skills
To optimally prepare you for professional life, your study at INTEBUS imparts the following key qualifications: Communication and Contact Skills Team Skills Management Skills Motivation and Leadership Rhetorical Skills Presentation and Moderation Gender Skills Business Ethics
- Setting Description:
- Studying beyond theory On top of technical know-how, everyday working life requires a wide range of additional personal skills and abilities.
- 895 EUR. Tuition Fees: 895 EUR/Month This includes the tuition fees of two integrated semesters abroad in New York and Shanghai.
Additional Program Information
- All courses at Hochschule Fresenius are accredited before their launch and are then regularly monitored to ensure that they conform to regulations. This guarantees that they fulfil the quality standards of the foundation for the accreditation of degree courses in Germany (Accreditation Council). The German accreditation system stipulates that either the individual courses (programme accreditation) or the internal quality assurance system (system accreditation) of a higher education institution must be accredited.
- Applicants must provide proof of their German and English skills. German: telc B1 or Goethe Certificate B1 or equivalent (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) English: internal test (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Applicants who cannot provide an official German language certificate (level B1) at the time of their application, can apply for a German language course with INTEBUS and satisfy their German language requirement during the first semester of their studies.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program