- Auckland, New Zealand; Rotorua, New Zealand; Christchurch, New Zealand; Dunedin, New Zealand; Queenstown, New Zealand; Taupo, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Sciences & Environment
- Program Description:
The Institute of Global Engagement hosts unforgettable and life changing educational and experiential study abroad programs + optional internships and service in New Zealand. We are based in New Zealand and each program is unique and reflects our values of being Kiwi. Our open enrollment programs are for university and college students from 3 (non-credit) to 4 (credit earning) weeks followed by an optional internship or observation placement for a further 1-3 weeks (up to 12 weeks available). We also design customized programs for faculty led university groups and these can be for up to 12 weeks.
We are New Zealand's only study tour insitution dedicated to delivering inspiring, unforgettable and empowering study abroad group tour experiences. We are New Zealanders, we know our country - our programs are New Zealand Made. Some programs take you throughout the country covering both the North and South Island. They start in winter and summer. Internships, observations and service are optional and teaching is co-delivered with New Zealand universities and colleges. Our programs: *Creating Tomorrow's Global Leaders, plus optional Shadow a Leader, upper North Island only. *100% Pure New Zealand, plus internship, North and South Island. *Cultural Heritage and Indigenous People, plus voluntary service, upper North Island. *The New Zealand Wine and Cuisine Experience, non-credit. 3 weeks, wine regions through New Zealand. *Additional customised themes for faculty led and university groups in all educational themes ands topics for study tours throughout the year.
Fees include housing (lodge or apartments), daily breakfasts, some dinners, airport transfers, program transport, planned activity and event entry fees, pre-departure service, Program Director and expert lecturers and guides, official Maori welcome, program handbook, and 24/7 support and care Fees do not include international travel, insurance, lunches and some dinners, personal expenditure, travel, activities or sightseeing. Fees do not include optional placements.
- Setting Description:
- New Zealand is the youngest country in the world and recently voted the most socially advanced - we are one of the top countries to visit and certainly the best adventure tourism destination. The quality of our education and universities rank among the best in the world. Our programs are both educational and experiential - participants learn by immersing themselves into the culture, environment and history. You will travel through the country visiting university campuses with professors and experts as guest presenters. Course credits need to be arranged with your home university.
- Two week, North Island NZD4875 (approx. USD3300). Two weeks, North and South Island NZD4980 (approx. USD3438). Three weeks, North and South Island NZD 7470 (approx. USD5100). One week observation NZD2200 (approx. USD1520). Two week internship NZD3500 (approx. USD2416). Three week internship NZD3960 (approx. USD2730). Check website for current prices and currency converter for USD rates
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program