We are New Zealand's only study tour Insitute dedicated to delivering inspiring, unforgettable and empowering group tour experiences. We are New Zealanders, we know our country - our programs are New Zealand Made. Some programs take you throughout the
- Auckland, New Zealand; Rotorua, New Zealand; Christchurch, New Zealand; Dunedin, New Zealand; Queenstown, New Zealand; Taupo, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer
- Program Description:
- We are New Zealand's only Institute dedicated to delivering inspiring, unforgettable and empowering study abroad group tour experiences. We are New Zealanders, we know our country - our programs are New Zealand Made. Some programs take you throughout the country covering both the North and South Island. They start in January, June and December, internships are optional and teaching is co-delivered with New Zealand universities and colleges. 2016 programs: *Creating Tomorrow's Global Leaders, two plus one starting January and June 2016, North Island only. *Tourism Aotearoa - 100% Pure New Zealand, two plus three starting December 2015, June and December 2016, North and South Island. *The Great New Zealand (Kiwi) Expedition, three plus two starting December 2015, June and December 2016, North and South Island. *Cultural Heritage and Indigenous Tourism, two plus two starting January and June 2016, North Island. *Additional customised themes for faculty led and university groups in business, technology, nature and wildlife, culinary arts (New Zealand cuisine), ecotourism and indigenous studies for programs throughout the year. Fees include housing (lodge or backpacker), daily breakfasts, some dinners, airport transfers, program transport, planned activity and event entry fees, pre-departure service, Program Director and expert lecturers and guides, official Maori welcome, program handbook, and 24/7 support and care Fees do not include international travel, insurance, lunches and some dinners, personal expenditure, travel, activities or sightseeing. Internship fee covers housing and daily breakfasts, placement and hosting administration.
- Setting Description:
- New Zealand is the youngest country in the world and recently voted the most socially advanced - we are one of the top countries to visit and certainly the best adventure tourism destination. The quality of our education and universities rank among the best in the world. Our programs are both educational and experiential - participants learn by immersing themselves into the culture, environment and history. You will travel through the country visiting university campuses with professors and experts as guest presenters. Course credits need to be arranged with your home university.
- Two week, North Island NZD4875 (approx. USD3300). Two weeks, North and South Island NZD4980 (approx. USD3438). Three weeks, North and South Island NZD 7470 (approx. USD5100). One week observation NZD2200 (approx. USD1520). Two week internship NZD3500 (approx. USD2416). Three week internship NZD3960 (approx. USD2730). Check website for current prices and currency converter for USD rates
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program