Our interns are placed solely within the development sector, so you can begin to build your career in the non-profit and international sectors. Highlighted internships include: Youth development, Community empowerment, Public health, Education, HIV/AIDS,
- Durban, South Africa; Cape Town, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Journalism, Medical, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Cape Town internships that contribute to a better world...
Do you want to work in the development or humanitarian field?
Travel the world, learn about different cultures, and give back?
Gain valuable work experience in the development sector, while living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world?
if i could... offers niche internships with reputable non-profit organisations based in Cape Town. Our experienced team will find a meaningful placement for you, tailored to your skill set and interests.
Our interns are placed solely within the development sector, so you can begin to build your career in the non-profit and international sectors. Highlighted internships include: Youth development, Community empowerment, Public health, Education, HIV/AIDS, Refugee/Asylum-seeking, Arts & Education, Government, Economic development, Newborn/maternal health ...and much more!
if i could… places international students and graduates in meaningful positions at reputable, registered non-profit organisations in Cape Town, South Africa. Interns gain valuable real-life work experience, and can arrange for academic credit from their own universities and colleges. You don’t need to have studied in a development-related field, as South African non-profit organisations require a range of skills and expertise in other organisational area such as finance, marketing and information technology. Find out more about what makes our internships different and what you stand to gain from them!
- Setting Description:
- Cape Town is situated in the Western Cape Province of South Africa, and it is one of the most popular cities in the world. As South Africa’s second largest city, it is also the country’s legislative capital and holds the seat of its National Parliament. Rich in history and culture, today’s city centre includes the site of the first European settlement in South Africa in 1652. Cape Town is world-famous for its blend of abundant natural beauty, fascinating history, world class attractions and modern, quality infrastructure.
- The internships are unpaid and require a $1,200 USD fee ($750 if already in South Africa). A $250 deposit is required before your internship placement and is fully refundable should you not wish to participate in our programme.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program