- Siena, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Our Siena in Tuscany – Business & Economics of Italian Food & Wine Program is part of our affordable 12 for 12 for 12 programs (12 weeks of study, 12 credits, for $12,000). The intersection of culture and cuisine is taken to the next level in Tuscany, where traditional food and wine are not only a large part of the cultural identity, but also a primary economic contributor. Our Business & Economics of Italian Food & Wine Program is ideal for Business, Economics, & Political Science majors, as well as any student with an academic or professional interest in local and organic food and wine in Italy.
We offer unique courses that explore Italian language, history, and culture, as well as other topics, through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Our world-class professors and the opportunity to take courses at Università degli Studi di Siena enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 120+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Nestled in the breathtaking Tuscan countryside, Siena is an amazingly well-preserved medieval city. As a quaint town of about 70,000 residents, Siena feels like a best-kept secret, giving you a great opportunity to create your own intimate Italian experience. In Siena, you will truly experience what life in Italy is really like.
- We offer more than $2.5 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program