We offer unique courses that explore engineering, architecture, and science, as well as other topics, through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Worldclass professors and course options at the prestigious Universidad Carlos III and Universidad CEU San Pab
- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- This program is designed for engineering, architecture, and science students who want to take courses taught in English or Spanish at two prestigious universities – Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and Universidad de San Pablo CEU. A range of engineering courses, from aerospace to telematics, allow opportunities for specialized study. And, general architecture courses, including introduction to architecture, drafting, and design courses offer students unique insights to their field. Science courses provide students the chance to study pharmaceutical science as well as food sciences, with courses in biology and chemistry, too. Students can mix disciplines or focus on single field for more concentrated studies.
We offer unique courses that explore engineering, architecture, and science, as well as other topics, through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Worldclass professors and course options at the prestigious Universidad Carlos III and Universidad CEU San Pablo enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. You take 15–16 credit hours per semester. All courses are taught in English except for the language courses.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- We dare you to get bored in Madrid—you can wander around the Plaza Mayor, visit the city’s many churches and cathedrals, enjoy the sunshine in one of Madrid’s many parks, see a Flamenco show, watch a Real Madrid soccer game, taste the city’s unique cuisine—should we go on? Not only is Madrid the capital city of Spain, it’s also the heart of the country. Located in the center of Spain, Madrid is a great starting point to explore this gorgeously diverse country. Have you packed your bags yet?
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers over $4 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program