- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Our program guarantees an internship placement to help you develop professional skills that will jump-start your résumé and make you more attractive to employers in today’s competitive job market. IES Internships' unpaid, academic internships place Dublin students at local companies, while also showing students the sights and sounds of Ireland.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, gives you the ability to communicated across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market. You’ll be guaranteed an unpaid internship placement at a local business or organization, where you’ll work for at least 32 hours a week. We will work with you to find the closest placement match between your professional and personal goals with what’s available in Dublin.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- Your journey begins in the cultural center (and the heart) of Ireland: Dublin. Just think, you’ll be studying in the City of Literature that’s home to such literary greats as George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, William Butler Yeats, and Samuel Beckett! Stroll around Dublin to see how the historic architecture blends with modern design. Enjoy the energetic music scene and lively theatre. And when you need to get away, you’ll discover outdoor adventures just a short train or bus ride away.
- Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers $5 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Most unforgettable six weeks of my life03/25/14
I'd always wanted to go to Ireland and wanted a summer internship, so I killed two birds with one stone and participated in this summer program with IES. I got to use my journalism skills working at a radio station and had the opportunity to work with
production and record and edit my own interviews. My schedule was flexible, so I had plenty of time to explore Dublin and travel on weekends. It was by far the most amazing six weeks of my life and I wish I could repeat my experience this summer!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend