- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You read, write, and speak Spanish well—so why not take your education to the next level? Live and study in Buenos Aires! Specially designed for students with advanced Spanish language proficiency, our program allows you to build your language skills and cultural literacy as you immerse yourself in the culture of Argentina.
We offer unique courses that explore Argentine Language, History, and Culture, as well as other topics, through an in-depth and hands-on approach. Our world-class professors and course options at prestigious local universities enhance your academic experience and provide you with new perspectives each day in class. While in Buenos Aires, you must take 15–19 credit hours per semester. All courses are worth 3 credits unless otherwise specified. All courses are taught in Spanish and are offered both Fall and Spring semesters unless otherwise noted.
Founded in 1950, IES Abroad is a global, not-for-profit study abroad organization with 115+ academic programs in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. To learn more about what we offer visit our website.
- Setting Description:
- We have to be honest—you’re going to fall in love with Buenos Aires. You’ll swoon over the eclectic architecture, inspired by cities like Paris and Madrid. You may even learn to tango in the birthplace of this sensual dance. Don’t wait any longer—find out why this is a love affair to last a lifetime. Check out this center for yourself by taking a Virtual Tour.
- We offer more than $2.2 million in scholarships & financial aid. Contact IES Abroad or see our website for cost, scholarships, and financial aid.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- IES Abroad offers over $4 million dollars in need- and merit-based scholarships and grants that can be used toward an IES Abroad study abroad program. Apply online using our universal Aid Application, and we’ll pair you with the scholarships and grants.
Based on 1 Reviews
- I love BA!!03/29/14
I probably had the best semester of my undergrad career studying abroad in Buenos Aires. The city is incredible, and the travel opportunities in Argentina, let alone South America, are unreal and unparalleled. The staff in IES also made the stay wonderful
because everyone-- the teachers, the counselors, etc--were so nice and friendly and helpful. After deciding between going somewhere in Europe or Argentina, I am definitely 100% happy with my decision.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend