- 140 hours of comprehensive TEFL training (you’ll do your 20 hour
- Beijing, China
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 4-6 months
- Teach Abroad:
- Certification, Placement
- Placement Audience:
- 6-12 years old, 12-15 years old, 15-18 years old
- Program Description:
You can join i-to-i's Teach in China Internship and spend 5 months teaching English while exploring China and getting paid! Make sure you start your application process this week as the final application deadline is November 25th!
i-to-i has teamed up with reputable Beijing-based organization, to bring you the Paid China TEFL Internship, to provide you with the best of both worlds on this internship: top notch TEFL training from i-to-i and a reputable TEFL internship program in China!
If you’re not already qualified, i-to-i can provide you with extensive TEFL training to make sure you’re prepared for your first day in the classroom. i-to-i will provide you with:
- 140 hours of comprehensive TEFL training (you’ll do your 20 hour Classroom Course in Beijing before your internship starts!)
- Expert tutor advice and tips from the i-to-i TEFL team
- Instructions on the next steps to complete your application
Once you’ve sent your application form and documentation, our partners will contact you directly to organize your internship placement, sort your visa and make sure you have all the information you need to arrive in China full of confidence and ready to teach!
What You Need To Do The Internship:
- 140 hours of TEFL training (we can help you get TEFL trained if you haven’t started yet!). If you're already TEFL certified, call our TEFL experts to discuss your options
- Apply before 25th November 2016
- To be able to arrive in China on the 1st February 2017 and stay for 5 months
- To be a native English speaker or at a near native level of fluency
- To have completed high school/secondary school
- To be 21 years or older
- To complete the 120 hour online course
- To hold a passport from one of the following countries: USA, CA, UK, AU, IE, or NZ
- A sense of adventure and an open mind!
What You Don’t Need:
- You don’t need to be able to speak Mandarin! As an English language teacher, the best thing you can do is create a totally English-speaking atmosphere for your students. Our partners will still provide you with the basic Mandarin skills to get you through your day
- No previous teaching experience necessary - this program is designed for total TEFL beginners!
- Setting Description:
- When You Arrive In China:
As an expert in organizing cultural programs in China, TEFL internship will give you the opportunity to spend an extended length of time in China, while also racking up those hours of real teaching experience. Here’s what you get:
- A reputable internship setup for you - 5 months in China and over 200 hours of practical teaching experience
- 24/7 in-country support + local support - This is where you’ll see the benefit of traveling on an internship program. are there to support you during your placement, whatever should happen. You’ll also have a local contact at your school to help you with any issues
- Monthly spending allowance - You'll receive a monthly allowance of 2,000RMB + a 2,500 RMB bonus from your school at the end of your internship. This allowance will be prorated (if you were to work half a month, for example, you'll receive half a month's allowance).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program