- Milan, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The MMIAM is the only master’s degree in international arts management that offers a truly global experience.
- Study in seven arts capitals: Dallas, Montréal, Bogotá, Mumbai, Delhi, Beijing and Milan, in five of the best universities in their fields.
- Learn through theoretical courses, case studies, field work, lectures by world leaders in international cultural management, and visits to well-known cultural organizations and facilities.
- Be taught by a global team of highly respected arts management professors, each with their own specialty in the field and who are currently active in the arts.
- Get your full 45-credit master’s degree in one year
The MMIAM offers you:
- Different perspectives on arts management based on international cultural experiences
- True international understanding of cultural issues
- Advisory committee made up of top international arts managers
- Simple merit-based scholarship application
The MMIAM’s extensive network in the international arts and cultural management world will help you realize your career aspirations and give you the knowledge you need to join any arts and cultural organization around the world.
Would you like to join us?
- Our alumni say “This is more than a program, this experience will change your life.”
- Start the MMIAM experience as a student, graduate as part of a family.
- Develop your international professional and personal network.
- Grow as a person. Stand out from the crowd. Step Up Your Career.
- Start to work quickly after graduation.
- Setting Description:
- Southern Methodist University - Meadows School of the Arts in Dallas, USA (August-December) HEC Montréal (affiliated to Université de Montréal), Montréal, Canada (January-April) Universidad de los Andes School of Management, Bogotá, Colombia (April) Peking University, Beijing, China (May) SDA Bocconi Asia Center and SDA Bocconi, Mumbai, Delhi and Milan (May-July)
- 45900 USD. Includes: - All costs related to the program. - Travel between Dallas and Montréal and between Montréal, Mumbai, Delhi, Beijing and Milan. - Travel Montréal-Bogotá-Montréal. - All transportation (mini-bus) and hotels in Bogotá (10 days), Beijing (7 days), Venice and Rome (5 days).
Additional Program Information
- AACSB International - Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Financial Aid:
- Must have graduated from a Bachelor's degree. Must succeed at the GMAT or the GRE or the TAGE-MAGE. If English is not first language, must succeed at the TOEFL or IELTS. Must write 3 essays and provide all requested documents. Experience in the Arts and Culture field is a plus.
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit-based scholarships are offered; application is very simple (box to check on the program's general application form).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program