- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Studying abroad with Greenheart Travel’s high school program in Italy will give you the chance to experience what it’s like to attend high school with your Italian peers, allowing you to gain a new perspective during your academic adventure abroad.
Greenheart Travel's High School Abroad Program provides students (age 15 - 18) with an opportunity for a unique, rewarding experience that they will remember for a lifetime! Participants spend a trimester, semester or academic year living with a host family, attending a local school high school, and experiencing day-to-day life in Italy.
Program fee includes:
- Roundtrip international airfare from designated gateway airport to destination
- Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day
- Medical/Accident insurance
- Support and counseling services from in-country staff
- 24-hour emergency support
- Pre-departure Orientation and Preparation
- Arrival Orientation with Italian Local Coordinator
- Personal assistance from a Greenheart Travel program manager
- Letter of Recommendation upon request and successful completion of the program
- Setting Description:
- Exchange students are placed in safe communities all around Italy, though they are rarely placed in major cities such as Rome or Milan. It is important to be flexible about which town you’re placed in since we are unable to take your location preferences into account. Our priority is to identify a host family and community that is the best match for you.
- Academic Trimester: $9,780 Academic Semester: $11,140 Academic Year: $13,080 Check out our website for early bird application discounts up to $500.
Additional Program Information
- Students must: -- Be between 15 and 18 years of age -- Be from the United States or Canada -- Possess a high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.75/4.0 -- Be in great mental* and physical health -- Have a genuine interest in becoming a part of your host family and community -- Be willing to study and learn Italian
Based on 1 Reviews
- High School Study Abroad in Italy10/02/15
We are incredibly impressed with Greenheart Travel. May daughter leaves for Italy in two days. But we started the process very late and Hope Pavich has been just amazing every step of the way. We pulled the whole program together quickly. Our questions
were always answered the day we sent them. She was very professional and very positive. Always encouraged us and was very patient. They really made this process easy and smooth. We've hosted other students so we understand quite a bit about it, but Hope clarified any doubts and answered all questions. And she found ways to keep things moving even when we encountered little bumps in the road. It's been a pleasure so far! Highly recommend.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend