Our expertise encompasses: 1. GIOBA Education's customized faculty-led programs to Central Europe. Though many programs are Business focused, our range stretches from History and Culture, to Political and Corporate Communication, to the Fine Arts, Film,
- Berlin, Germany; Bratislava, Slovakia; Budapest, Hungary; Prague, Czech Republic; Warsaw, Poland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Break, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
- GIOBA Education is a Prague based institute offering academically rigorous and culturally rich customized programs in the Central European context. Our short (10 days to 4 weeks) faculty-led study programs are custom tailored, multinational (allowing to visit up to 4 Central European countries), and derived from individual institution’s curricular needs. Top academic quality and high level of student engagement are key features of GIOBA Education programs. From the initial planning to the post-program evaluation, each GIOBA Education program has one knowledgeable English speaking International Programs Manager accompanying that program in its entire complexity.
Our expertise encompasses: 1. GIOBA Education's customized faculty-led programs to Central Europe. Though many programs are Business focused, our range stretches from History and Culture, to Political and Corporate Communication, to the Fine Arts, Film, Design and Architecture studies. We can custom-tailor many programs to fit your specific course needs. Recently, as a reaction to the high demand for the Sustainability in Europe courses, a program in Environmental Science was developed and offered. Moreover, programs exploring Slavic culture and Jewish history in Central Europe offer great educational value in the most suitable location in the heart of Europe. 2. A distinguished part of our offerings are GIOBA Education's International Consulting Projects, which although not required for each program, are highly encouraged and very appreciated. Students engage in hands-on complex learning experience in one of our European partnership companies/organizations. The project assignments vary and topics range from Business and Financial Analysis and Marketing Strategy to Social Projects involving marginalized communities to Art Projects including costumes and set design to Film making and Theatre production. Student teams’ engagement and progress is carefully monitored through a feedback loop and the teams' results are presented interactively at the end of each program to "clients"- local companies. Students thus may influence the actual decision making of locally operating companies and actively contribute to real solution finding.
- Setting Description:
- All our programs take place in one to four Central European countries allowing great opportunitties for travelling and exploring the region!
- For more info about the program structure and cost, please contact us directly through our website!