- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
Founded in 1872, Sciences Po is France's leading university in the social sciences. It offers a wide variety of courses of study in French, English, and multiple other languages. The university offers a multidisciplinary, multilingual, and outward looking education. It is currently ranked 4th internationally in Politics & International studies in the QS World University rankings and has over 13,000 students enrolled in 7 campuses. Student's can choose to study at one of Sciences Po's seven campuses, each offering a different regional concentration.
Sciences Po is a Bilateral Exchange Program - Students are enrolled as regular students at the partner university, pay Mason tuition to Mason, and pay room and board abroad.
Due to the popularity of this program and the limited availability of exchange spaces, the Sciences Po University Bilateral Exchange program is full for Spring 2018. We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2018 in December 2017.
- Students must have completed at least 45 credits at the time of departure with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Students should not study abroad the last semester of senior year if they plan to graduate on time.
- Recent transfer students cannot study abroad their first semester at Mason.
- Transfer between 12-16 credits per semester
- Letter grade received must be equivalent to a "C" or above
- Courses are transfer credit; will not factor into the GPA of the participant.
- Passing Grade for SciencesPo: 10
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program