- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland; Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
It has been designed to meet the needs of candidates who have been or those who are keen on working in areas related to business and finance development that can draw on their everyday practice and work contexts to work towards a doctorate. Its structure of taught and independent elements allows a student to draw on the range of experiences of fellow students and the faculty members in a mutually supportive environment. The research departments aim for the candidates to stimulate and undertake certain activities of Research and Development (R&D), to tackle various areas and to master the transfer of the acquired knowledge to a group of private partnership companies. The candidate would essentially propose these different techniques and strategies to the selected companies and advise as to how to set up and implement these innovative ideas. The candidate would also be responsible for constantly liaising with these companies regarding methods for updating any techniques and providing the maximum amount of relevant material possible. The DBA (Doctor of Business Administration) is the most common type of research doctorate and is offered by Geneva Business School to students who have already gained a vast amount of knowledge in 1 or more of the 3 fields mentioned below. It allows students to carry out extensive research and to acquire competency as an independent researcher; to design and conduct research and to disseminate the outcomes to others in the related field.
The only private university in Geneva with the 3 top accreditations: IACBE (US), ECBE (Europe) and the Swiss quality label for higher education EduQua.
Our faculty members have a high education level and are experts recognized in the fields they teach. The innovative education approach is a good combination of theoretical knowledge and case studies that allow the students to be well prepared for their careers.
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- 5850/Semester EUR. Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities) Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3 year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Additional Program Information
- Admission Criteria for Doctorate Programs (DBA) Completion of Master in the relevant field. IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years. Application Process Requirements Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained Photocopy of valid passport / National ID Resume/CV 1 reference letter 5 page - Thesis Proposal
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program