- Barcelona, Spain; Geneva, Switzerland; Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
During years one and two of your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), you will undertake six self-study courses through our innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
Your project could focus on a real-life business situation, or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on, or current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
Throughout your time at Geneva Business School you will be supported by the DBA Program Manager and the program team in Barcelona. In your final year you will also receive direct support from an experienced professional from your field of interest.
Once the project is complete, you will present it to a panel of experts in your field.
“Geneva Business School is a leading teaching-focused institution known for its innovative learning methods and commitment to the use of the latest educational technology.
Our DBA program harnesses these strengths in order to deliver a highly flexible online learning experience compatible with full-time work. The course is designed so that you can work wherever you are – in your office, at home, on the train. All you need is a connected device and the program materials will always be ready for you.
Our academically rigorous courses will introduce you to the latest concepts in management research and help you develop the skills you need to carry out your research project.
With the support of a team of academics and business leaders located around the world, you will also benefit from our personalized mentoring approach, which will tailor the program to you and your professional circumstance. At the very beginning of your DBA journey we will take our time to get to know you, so that we can support you in the best way possible.“ Dr. Oliver Eliott (DBA Program Manager)
- Setting Description:
- The international character of Geneva makes it an ideal place for the exchange of cultures. Geneva is also the base of more than 450 banks, insurance companies, international financial institutions and multinational companies.
- 5850/Semester EUR. Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application) Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities) Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3 year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Additional Program Information
- Master’s degree in a relevant field. IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates At least 2 years of work experience after gaining a master’s-level qualification Photocopy of valid passport / national ID Resume/CV Reference letters from a former academic institution and from a current employer (if applicable) Completion of the Thesis Proposal Form, which must follow the guidelines outlined on the Institution's website
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program