- Geneva, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Relations, International Relations
- Program Description:
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Business Management with a specialization in International Relations provides students with the skills & knowledge to become successful managers in international organizations, by understanding the principal factors that influence global politics and foreign affairs.
Students will develop an understanding of international human rights, cross-border issues, international organizations, cyber diplomacy, cooperative politics, armed forces and society, natural resource conflict and more.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain the capacity to work actively within the development of a diplomatic strategy.
- Introduce realistic solutions for management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
* This program is available at Geneva Business School - Geneva Campus only
With a bachelor in International Relations, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Foreign Service
- International Programs Director
- Program Officer or Director in a UN Organization
- Program Officer or Director in a International structure or Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500 word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Fees and Funding
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 5,730 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
TOTAL: € 36,430
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program