- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The development of the internet has shifted people’s lives fundamentally in all respects. Recently, the internet has shocked the financial industry as well. The technological revolution of the internet changed the nature, scope and competitive landscape of the financial services industry. Digital disruption is occurring at every level in the banking industry. From advanced technologies to new competition and heightened customer expectations, incumbent banks have become increasingly vulnerable. FinTech companies are currently very active at trying to disrupt the financial services market. A number of internet finance companies have already graduated from start-ups to listed companies with billion-dollar valuations. Mobile internet is helping drive new forms of electronic payments, new payments structure, crowdfunding platforms and peer-to-peer lending services.
The Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking & Internet Finance in Madrid aims to help students meet the challenges of today’s financial industry. Traditional finance will no longer be relevant in the digital economy; rather, students should understand the various forms of financial management and be able to adapt to the revolution in the finance industry, such as digital banking and internet finance.
This master in digital financial management in Madrid is designed to revolutionize the way international financial management is taught at business schools in Europe. The master in financial management in Madrid students will learn the innovative forms of accounting and financial management and will be prepared to face the new challenges in the finance industry, such as digital banking and digital finance.
Students enrolled in this Master in digital financial management in Madrid automatically obtain ACCA certification at the levels of F1-F3, which will give them a significant competitive edge in the job market in the industry.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
Why Master in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance in Madrid
- Emergence of Internet Finance industry as a new form of traditional finance. The future does not wait
- The first and the only Masters Degree in Spain in the area of finance innovation – be on demand for the reality of tomorrow
- GBSB Global is an official partner of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – a world renown standard in the finance industry. Get ACCA Certification on top of the Master’s degree without a need of additional examination
- Dual Degree Option with the University of Alcala for the participants in Madrid Campus
- Faculty with Finance Industry Experience
- ACCA Certification is Awarded Additionally to the Masters Degree
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Unique Knowledge on the Latest Advancements in Financial Management
- Exclusive Access to Multiple Finance Jobs Offers Worldwide through ACCA Portal
- ACCA Certification provides assurance to employers that you have the necessary skills & knowledge in accounting and finance
- Get exclusive access to ACCA career portal and company presentations at GBSB Global
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program