- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
Digital marketing has turned into an essential part of marketing management of practically any company in every industry.
Master in Digital Marketing in Barcelona helps students to discover the dynamic and complex field of digital marketing and provides both theoretical and practical knowledge. The main areas covered during the program are website management, UX, email marketing, digital marketing strategy and marketing planning, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, lead generation, inbound marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), online reputation management, webinars, affiliate marketing, social media, and ecommerce. Master in Digital Marketing in Barcelona provides students the skills required in the industry of digital marketing and teaches them to manage an integrated system of various communication channels, platforms, tools, and digital marketing models across different international markets.
Master in Digital Marketing in Barcelona aims to educate students and ensure that they are prepared for the challenges of modern digitally transformed international economy that require multitasking skills, ability to learn and adapt fast, flexibility, and connectivity. Graduates of Master in Digital Marketing in Barcelona will be able to work with various electronic devices in different international markets. They will acquire analytical skills and high level of expertise in big data analysis, communication skills and cultural intelligence, entrepreneurial spirit and innovative problem solving, and advanced managerial and leadership skills.
The Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Barcelona is designed to prepare students to be highly competitive marketing professionals in this rapidly evolving business environment. Students of Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Barcelona study digital marketing and ecommerce concepts and strategies, and put the technologies to use through workshops, case studies and practical simulations. Learning from the highest tech digital applications we have available on campus, networking with professionals in the industry, and real-world digital marketing projects help students develop their skills.
Master in Digital Marketing in Barcelona students go through a life-changing experience on both personal and professional level and enter the world of innovation and new career opportunities in international digital marketing environment.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Barcelona (Spain)
Why Master in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Barcelona
- Become a master student in digital marketing and ecommerce at a Business School where “Digital” is at its Core. GBSB Global Business School is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as official Microsoft School and a leader in digital education.
- Earn a dual degree with the University of Alcala
- Leadership in Digital Education in Spain
- Faculty with Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Experience
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Multiple Company Visits and Practical Knowledge
- Learning-by-Doing Teaching Methodology
- Digital marketers are in high demand and are the most hired type of marketing professionals.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- 14640 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- • The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC • The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one • Official Microsoft Showcase School • The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center • Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience. Have a high level of English language: English as a native language Personal interview – Speak with our Admissions Department and get your English proficiency approved TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based) IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient. (If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program