- Suva, Fiji
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Here is a small selection of our Fiji placements:
- Fiji Marine Conservation & Diving
- Fiji Journalism
- Fiji Teaching
- Fiji Healthcare Project
- Fiji Sports Coaching
- Fiji Animal Health & Welfare
- Fiji Beach Conservation
- Fiji Adventurer
Fiji is the perfect paradise location for your gap year or volunteering service trip. With a great range of placements from conservation to community projects and internships, Frontier can find you the perfect meaningful adventure in exotic Fiji.
You can experience this paradise island while expanding your horizons and giving some of your time to help the environment or the people of Fiji. You can also earn qualifications including a TEFL teaching certificate, PADI scuba diving qalifications or a diploma in Tropical Habitat Conservation!
Get more info and apply for all of our Fiji Placements here!
- Setting Description:
- The Fijian archipelago lies in the South Pacific, hundreds of volcanic islands scattered over 1.3 million km2 of the Pacific ocean; remnants of a sunken continent. Adrift in isolation for millennia, Fiji remains unspoiled, beautiful and tranquil, with one thousand miles of palm-fringed, white sand beaches, stunning coral gardens, and azure lagoons. In some places life has changed little over the centuries and the exotic customs and traditions of the many peoples that have settled in Fiji have been preserved. The modern islanders are vibrant, outgoing, and friendly.
- Our Fiji placements cost from $245.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program