• PERSONALIZED attention. • Fun and friendly social environment! With both group and individual classes. • Classes with different teachers according to student’s need. • Excursions coordinated by our teachers to photograph th
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- Basic Analog / Digital Photography
- Advanced Analog / Digital Photography
- Combining Flash with ambient light
- Nude Photography
- How to get the best profit of my camera
- Pinhole Camera
Classes duration: Between 2 and 4 times per week, 3 hours each.*
Language of instruction: English / Spanish / Portuguese.
*The amount of classes per week varies with the type of course (intensive course have 3 classes per week, regular courses have 2 classes per week).
• PERSONALIZED attention. • Fun and friendly social environment! With both group and individual classes. • Classes with different teachers according to student’s need. • Excursions coordinated by our teachers to photograph the city during your stay in Buenos Aires as a learning method (you’ll also learn a lot about our history of our city!). • Knowledge GUARANTEED, as the school takes care of the institution's prestige.
- Admission & Enrollment - Full Tuition - Certificate of Program Completion granted by the Escuela de Fotografia David Beniluz - Advice & Assistance with accomodation and activities in Buenos Aires - Photographic excursions
- Setting Description:
- The Fotoescuela David Beniluz, located in the heart of Buenos Aires, was founded 23 years ago, and has been one of the lead photography schools since, offering a variety of courses focused on every aspect of the photographic theory. We take into consideration the student's integrity. Knowing their concerns, where have they been and their cultural background gives more complexity to the work undertaken, because that's the reflection of the student's personality as a photographer. Working with small groups our staff provide personal attention to every student, as each of our programs include both personal and group classes (up to 6 people). This method allows us to know the students, know for sure what they've learned, how far they can push their potential, and in which areas they need support. Therefore, with this methodology traditional evaluations are unnecessary.
- May vary on the course. Please contact us via mail.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program