- Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Paris, France; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Riva Del Garda, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2024: 9 Cities in 1 Month is a multi-country summer study abroad program open to students of all majors! Travel through Europe while taking classes, earning credits, and making memories with new friends from around the world. This is Forum-Nexus!
Explore Europe with Forum-Nexus Study Abroad! Take courses related to economics, accounting, and finance in the European Union while traveling to some of the best cities in Europe - all in just a month!
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Lake Como, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Chamonix, France
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
- Nimes, France
- June 25 - July 24, 2024 (most popular session)
- Shorter sessions also available
- Study abroad in Europe during the summer
- Visit leading companies and organizations
- Take classes taught by top professors who travel with you
- Earn up to 9 credits related to your major
- Enhance your resume with real-world experience
- Visit museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
- Make new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years.
• Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible.
• Open to all majors
• Minimum GPA = 2.50
• Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials.
• International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.