- Bologna, Italy; Rome, Italy; Bergamo, Italy; Milan, Italy; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Florence, Italy; Riva Del Garda, Italy; Orvieto, Italy; Venice, Italy; Verona, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus Study Abroad offers multi-city summer programs in Europe during which you can complete an internship in your field and gain real-world professional experience, all in one summer.
Study abroad and intern during our 2022 program!
Ultimate Summer in Italy: 9 Cities in 1 Month
- Orvieto (day visit)
- Bologna (day visit)
- Begamo (day visit)
- Lake Garda
- Verona (day visit)
- July 2 - 30, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3-week session also available
Internships are for credit only (3 credits), and are available in hospitality management, communication, photography and videography, marketing, and management. Each internship consists of 150 hours and is completed before, during, and after the summer program.
• Study abroad in 9 cities in italy!
• Participate in professional visits and network with top executives
• Take classes and complete an internship in your field
• Earn up to 9 credits, including internship credits
• Stay in top hotels
• Have a life-changing summer abroad!
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 2 Reviews
- Summer 2019 Abroad09/10/19
My summer with Forum-Nexus was absolutely life changing. I had the opportunity to be a Management Intern with them during the summer and take two classes. By traveling to multiple countries I got to explore so many new cities and iconic sites that I could
only dream of. From the beginning of the summer to the end you really have the opportunity to develop and grow as a person. If you’re looking for the best summer of your life this program is for you!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Forum-Nexus Study Abroad10/17/16
I was an intern for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad, and initially, I wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard of other people's experiences from studying abroad and all of them were positive, but I wasn't sure how I would handle being that far away from home.
After spending a month in Europe with this program, I consider everyone involved part of my family. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I have Forum-Nexus to thank for that. This program is one of a kind. Forum-Nexus' uniqueness is what makes it incomparable to other study abroad experiences. I highly recommend anyone who is considering studying abroad to apply to FN. You will not regret it!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend