- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Forum-Nexus Study Abroad offers multi-country summer programs in Europe during which you can complete an internship in your field and gain real-world professional experience, all in one summer.
Study abroad and intern during our 2022 program!
Ultimate Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 5 Weeks
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
Internships are for credit only (3 credits), and are available in hospitality management, communication, photography and videography, marketing, and management. Each internship consists of 150 hours and is completed before, during, and after the summer program.
- Study abroad in 7 countries in Europe!
- Participate in professional visits and network with top executives
- Take classes and complete an internship in your field
- Earn up to 9 credits, including internship credits
- Stay in top hotels
- Visit even more cities and countries over the weekends
- Have a life-changing summer abroad!
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program