- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Brussels, Belgium; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Ultimate Summer in Europe 2022: 9 Cities in 5 Weeks is a multi-country summer study abroad program for students of all majors wishing to learn more about the European Union. Study science, engineering, technology, and innovation in the EU with students from around the world!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brussels, Belgium
- Paris, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Rome, Italy
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
Optional weekend excursions to Berlin, Dublin, Prague, Santorini, and more!
Optional day trips to Versailles, Venice, Florence, and more!
- July 3 - August 5, 2022 (most popular session)
- Shorter 3 and 4-week sessions also available
- Study and travel across Europe in the summer
- Attend professional visits at global companies and organizations
- Earn up to 9 credits related to your degree
- Travel to even more cities and countries on the weekends
- Visit museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
- Build a network of friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • Transportation between cities of the program itinerary will be by train, bus, and air
• All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include:
• Accommodations in top hotels
• Buffet breakfast in all hotels
• Professional visits
• Health insurance
• Welcome reception
• Farewell dinner
• Staff support
• Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
- The Best Summer of my life!09/27/16
Attending the Forum Nexus program this summer was the best decision that I made. You get to travel different European cities along with taking classes at renowned universities. Especially for the students who didn't get the chance to study abroad, Forum-Nexus
is the best program for them. I got a chance to explore the European culture and the traditions which people follow in different countries. Apart from that I got a chance to interact with students coming from all over the world sharing different ideas and having different perspectives. The classes which we take are not at all boring and stressful. This is because of the experienced faculties who also travel with us throughout the program. Along with studying throughout the weekend I took many Forum-Nexus organised day trips and weekend excursions to different cities. The staff members are so friendly and are always ready to help. The director of the program, Dr. Hugo, is such a fun loving person that you don't even feel that you are on a educational trip. I highly recommend this program to everyone who didn’t get the chance of studying abroad. At the beginning you'll start as a stranger but later you'll end up as a family, the Forum-Nexus family!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend