- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month is a multi-country summer study abroad program for students of all majors wishing to learn more about the European Union. Study science, engineering, technology, and innovation in the EU with students from around the world!
• Barcelona, Spain
• Paris, France
• Geneva, Switzerland
• Chamonix, France
• Lake Como, Italy
• Lugano, Switzerland
• Milan, Italy
• Rome, Italy
• Rhodes, Greece
July 3 - August 2, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Study and travel across Europe in the summer
• Attend professional visits at global companies and organizations
• Increase your International IQ
• Earn up to 9 credits related to your degree
• Travel to even more cities and countries on the weekends
• Visit museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
• Build a network of friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- "• Arrive to Barcelona on July 3 (6 nights) • From Barcelona, travel by high-speed train to Paris (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland and visit the European headquarters of the United Nations • After visiting Geneva, arrive to Chamonix, nestled in the French Alps (5 nights) • From Chamonix, make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland • That evening, arrive to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip."
- "Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation"
Additional Program Information
- "• Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program. "
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 3 Reviews
- It is Thrilling to Travel with Forum-Nexus05/04/13
This was a great experience with lots of people from all over the world. I met a lot of new friends, enjoyed the cities, trips, professional visits, and classes and I had a great time with both classmates and professors. Traveling around so many cities
can be tiring, but it's always fun and a thrilling experience. I had already been to most of the places we visited, but it was much better to travel with so many people and from so many different countries. We all had a blast and after the program I got a great offer to continue with Forum-Nexus as an intern, helping them expand this great experience to other students, to promote cultural diversity.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Forum Nexus: Great Program, Great People, Awesome Experience02/23/12
Our professors really made this program happen, and it is because of them that I gained a great deal of academic and social understanding of the local environments. Students from around the world come together in one place and present their views and
experiences likely different than your own. It is an eye-opening experience with lots of insight to the global marketplaceread moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Awesome multi-country experience that will not disappoint!02/20/12
I would not change a thing if I could do it over again. It was the perfect experience to garner exposure to many different cultures, increase international IQ, form friendships with amazing people from different backgrounds, and have a ton of fun. The
program was amazing. It taught me cultural intelligence and fully exposed me to countries and environments that I had no knowledge of before. The faculty were well organized and direct in the daily agenda. There was enough structure to provide consistent education and guidance, but we were also given freedom to make the experience our own and explore new places on our own in groups. It was the perfect mix of freedom and structure so that we were constantly exposed to new experiences.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend