- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; London, United Kingdom; Geneva, Switzerland; Prague, Czech Republic; Paris, France; Thira, Greece; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France; Lugano, Switzerland; Florence, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Explore Europe with Forum-Nexus Study Abroad! Take courses related to economics, accounting, and finance in the European Union while traveling to Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece - all in 1 month!
• Barcelona, Spain• Paris, France• Geneva, Switzerland• Chamonix, France• Lake Como, Italy• Lugano, Switzerland• Milan, Italy• Rome, Italy• Rhodes, Greece
July 3 - August 2, 2019 (shorter sessions also available)
• Study abroad in Europe during the summer• Visit leading companies and organizations• Take classes taught by top professors who travel with you• Earn up to 9 credits related to your major• Enhance your resume with real-world experience• Visit museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks• Make new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- Arrive to Barcelona on July 3 (6 nights) • From Barcelona, travel by high-speed train to Paris (4 nights) • Take a day trip to Geneva, Switzerland and visit the European headquarters of the United Nations • After visiting Geneva, arrive to Chamonix, nestled in the French Alps (5 nights) • From Chamonix, make a stop in Lake Como, Italy, and Lugano, Switzerland • That evening, arrive to Milan, Italy (4 nights) • Travel by high-speed train to the Eternal City of Rome (5 nights) • Conclude the program on the Greek island of Rhodes (6 nights) • All accommodations are 4 and 5-star hotels • Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university • During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.
Based on 1 Reviews
- A true life-changing experience!08/16/17
This summer with Forum-Nexus was such an incredible experience. I made friends from all around the world and visited the most beautiful cities in Europe. The hotels were beautiful, the staff and the professors were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend
this program to anyone interested in studying abroad.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend