Gain an understanding of financial markets, banking institutions, accounting practices, and economics in Europe while traveling to 8 cities in 1 month with Forum-Nexus. Experience Europe like never before!
- Barcelona, Spain; Rodos, Greece; Paris, France; Como, Italy; Milan, Italy; Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Lugano, Switzerland; Riva Del Garda, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
Explore Europe with Forum-Nexus Study Abroad! Take courses related to economics, accounting, and finance in the European Union while traveling to some of the best cities in Europe - all in just a month!
- Barcelona, Spain
- Milan, Italy
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Lake Como, Italy
- Lake Garda, Italy
- Paris, France
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Island of Rhodes, Greece
- July 4 - August 3, 2023 (most popular session)
- Shorter sessions also available
- Study abroad in Europe during the summer
- Visit leading companies and organizations
- Take classes taught by top professors who travel with you
- Earn up to 9 credits related to your major
- Enhance your resume with real-world experience
- Visit museums, cathedrals, and architectural landmarks
- Make new friends from around the world
- Setting Description:
- • All accommodations are top hotels, and breakfast is included each morning
• Classes take place in the hotel conference center or at a local host university
• The faculty and staff team travels with the program at all times
• During weekends, you can take an Independent Weekend Day Trip or Excursion, or participate in an Optional FN Day Trip.
- Program fees include: • Tuition • Accommodations in 4 and 5-star hotels • Buffet breakfast in all hotels • Professional visits • Health insurance • Welcome reception • Farewell dinner • Staff support • Some transportation
Additional Program Information
- • Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in a college or university program, or have graduated in the last four years. • Both undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible. • Open to all majors • Minimum GPA = 2.50 • Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must submit additional application materials. • International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100. • All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Forum-Nexus offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, including scholarships, assistantships, and a referral program. Other financial aid can be applied to the program fees as well.