- Cork, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Our internships (available in almost any field) are designed to support you on your path to your career. With EZC, you have the benefit of a personalized, hands-on internship placement designed around your individual academic and career goals. We get to know you quite well throughout your application process to ensure a great internship placement where you will learn and practice new skills.
Your internship is complimented by our International Work Culture Seminars, which will connect the skills you are leaning in your internship to the 'real world' skills that employers want in todays' employees. Unique to EZC, some of your seminars and site visits will be customized to fit your individual career goals, even if you are the only student with your specific interest on the program!
Once you arrive, you have the full 24/7 support of our on-site teams. We help make your adjustment to your new city as easy as possible. You will have regular meetings with an on-site EZC advisor throughout your program to discuss your progress throughout your internship. You will also enjoy cultural activities and local excursions to develop a better understanding of the Irish culture and its people.
The eight-week internship program is recommended, but if that doesn't suit your needs, we can customize your program for any length of time from six weeks to 11 weeks!
- Setting Description:
- Located in southwest Ireland, Cork, a city with an approximate population of 200,000, provides students a more immersive experience away from many tourists, while at the same time offering many interesting cultural and historical points of interests in and around Cork. Cork is very student friendly, as it is home to the University College Cork, attracting students from around the world. The city has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Ireland with many things to keep you busy while not at your internship. Explore the small shops that line the streets, get a coffee and people watch, experience local food and drink at the many restaurants, or get to the know the locals and volunteer through a local non-profit organization. While small, Cork is very connected. With its own airport offering cheap flights across Europe and multiple easy bus routes to cities throughout Ireland, you'll enjoy freedom to explore new places while having a walkable, vibrant city to come home to.
- There is no application fee to apply!
Additional Program Information
- See the program webpage
- Scholarships Description:
- Check our Funding Page on our website for the latest promotions and funding options!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program